Tips to Selecting a Beach Wedding Venue in Sydney
When brides and grooms start looking for wedding venues, its easy to fall in love with the beauty of the place. So, you also need to consider a few other aspects to make your wedding simply perfect!
Follow these tips below when selecting a Beach Venue to hold your ceremony:
- How many guests will you have at your Beach Wedding
- How far will your ceremony location be from your reception?
- Does the Beach Wedding location have nice views/ backdrops for your wedding photos after the ceremony?
- What décor or theme would you like for your Beach Wedding?
- What colours will you use?
- How many chairs will you have at your wedding?
- Is the Beach venue wheelchair accessible?
- What is the parking facilities like?
- Where will your wedding car arrive, and where will you walk to your ceremony?
- Who will set-up the chairs and décor for your ceremony?
- Where will you rent or hire the equipment for your ceremony?
- Is there a co-ordinator who can hire the chairs for you, pick them up, set them out for you and oversee things at the ceremony location for you?
Circle of Love can help you with all these considerations and more…